I'm looking for a good gaming monitor.

janey789

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
I'm looking for a good gaming monitor. I'm not into competitive game play and my budget is a $1000. I want a monitor that will make games like Skyrim look even better. If at possible maybe an ultra wide 4K monitor. If not then just 4K. Because I also like to watch movies off my computer.

Solution
i stopped going down the list on that link you provided after seeing a pattern of 1080 p monitors...

Also, since you stated it is for a gaming monitor please state if it is for a freesync of g-sync.

I think for gaming you will most likely stay within the 1440 (2k) monitors.

Assuming you are in the USA cause you are using the $ in the original post. Micro Center currently has a great sale going on. Microcenter black friday sale for monitors with G-SYNC 1440

Out of that, if your budget is $1000, I would go with ASUS PG348Q ROG SWIFT 34" IPS Curved QHD LED Monitor or ASUS PG279Q ROG Swift 27" IPS WQHD Gaming LED Monitor

janey789

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
By searching from internet, I found one proper laptop BenQ ZOWIE https://pc4u.org/cheap-gaming-monitor/ Gaming Monitor, many thanks in advance, is anybody can give me some reference?:D (Big Grin)

gosubuilder

Commendable
Apr 21, 2017
i stopped going down the list on that link you provided after seeing a pattern of 1080 p monitors...

Also, since you stated it is for a gaming monitor please state if it is for a freesync of g-sync.

I think for gaming you will most likely stay within the 1440 (2k) monitors.

Assuming you are in the USA cause you are using the $ in the original post. Micro Center currently has a great sale going on. Microcenter black friday sale for monitors with G-SYNC 1440

Out of that, if your budget is $1000, I would go with ASUS PG348Q ROG SWIFT 34" IPS Curved QHD LED Monitor or ASUS PG279Q ROG Swift 27" IPS WQHD Gaming LED Monitor

Solution