can't install OS in the system

kiripriti

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017
I have recently upgraded to it 6600 processor, gigabyte B250M-D2V mobo and Corsair 4GB DDR4 RAM.
The HDD is same old. Previous system was 32 bit and this is 64 bit.

I'm trying to install Windows OS onto it. At first I tried loading the old win 7 32 bit, which crashed just after showing windows logo.
Later I tried booting it with flash drive to win10 64bit. It was installed and lagged a little unexpectedly at this configuration of system. It some how stopped booting after restarting it 2 times.
We tried installing it again, but it gave BSOD with error 0xc000000f.

Giving up on win 10, we tried win 7 64 bit installation to which it gave the following error: "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing". The hard disk is fully formatted, it has no drivers, except previous win10 installation files which are of no use as they don't have any drivers.

My Optical drive doesn't work. I have been losing sleep over this thing for over a week now. The Hardware is recently purchased and worked in the initial boots of win10 as mentioned earlier.
Can anyone please suggest what's wrong with my system? Please?

Colif

Win 11 Master
win 7 32bit failed as you can't install a 32bit os on a 64bit EUFI. Did you change anything in bios when trying to get this to work as it might explain the Win 10 error.

Was this what you got? - Link

Have you tried making a win 7 installer on USB? Download win 7 ISO here
Helps if you make it USB 2 and have USB 2 slots in motherboard. Win 7 doesn't know what USB 3 is. Another trick is once win 7 instalkled, put hdd in another pc as 2nd drive and download all the drivers for motherboard and copy them onto the hdd from new PC. Move them back into new PC and install them all

kiripriti

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017

Yesterday I tried installing win 8.1 on the system. After installation I downloaded all the necessary drivers for it. It was working just fine.
Day next I try switching the system on, it gives me error 'OS wasn't found'