Lg monitor or AOC?

Nov 12, 2017
So guys, i want to get a new monitor, i am between LG 23MP68VQ-P and AOC G2460VQ
I can get the LG for 163,50 euros and the AOC for 152 euros
I have a gtx 1050ti, so i can't make use of the 75hz :(, but i will probably upgrade to an amd card in the future. Which monitor should i get for games (LoL,GTA,Wicher,Fallout,AC) and movies/series?
I'm open to suggestions for any other monitor at 140-160 euros. Thanks in advance

Solution
LG came from Lak-Hui (a very high quality plastics Corp) and Goldstar (South Korean electronics, uber low end cheap junk mass produced). Then they merged to become lucky-goldstar and is now known globally as LG. There's nothing LG in my house, from monitor to cell phone that has ever lasted longer than 2-3 years. Imho, they should rename the moniker from LG to QF (quick fix) because that's to me their value, cheap stuff for a temporary need, buy something decent when you can afford to.

I'd have more faith in the AOC

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I have several different monitors in use and previously in use. One of them is an AOC. It is the only monitor that ever gives me trouble. Loss of picture for a few seconds, faded-out display after being on for awhile, and even a noticeable stuck pixel. If AOCs are all as problematic as mine, get the LG.

Nov 12, 2017

Nov 12, 2017

Whoch AOC do you have though, cause for the one im thinking of buying i've read great reviews

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
LG came from Lak-Hui (a very high quality plastics Corp) and Goldstar (South Korean electronics, uber low end cheap junk mass produced). Then they merged to become lucky-goldstar and is now known globally as LG. There's nothing LG in my house, from monitor to cell phone that has ever lasted longer than 2-3 years. Imho, they should rename the moniker from LG to QF (quick fix) because that's to me their value, cheap stuff for a temporary need, buy something decent when you can afford to.

I'd have more faith in the AOC

Solution
Nov 12, 2017

I ordered the AOC, thanks

TRENDING THREADS