Sudden endless BSODs

Slania312

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
Yesterday I shut down my computer and went to bed. When I woke up and tried to turn my computer on it would start, shut off, start shut off, and repeat infinitely. (By start I mean fans and drives would start and shut down within 5 seconds) I "fixed" it by pulling the power button connector off the mobo and bridging the gap with a screwdriver. It booted, I shut it down, plugged the connector back in and suddenly the power button worked and it booted fine. Now however I'm getting endless BSODs. So far I've gotten kmode exception not handled, kernel security check error, pfn list corrupt and memory management stop codes. These range anyway from 15-20 minutes to 4-5 hours from startup. I'm at a complete loss for what to do.

Things I've tried:
sfc/scannow
memory diagnostics
windows defender scan
windows updates

I've got a USB drive ordered from amazon and plan to update my bios when it arrives if the problem is persisting though I've never updated a BIOS and am mildly intimidated by it.

Random Edit: Most of these crashes have been while playing Grim Dawn but atleast a couple have been while not playing any game and only running twitch/youtube on chrome.