1440p 144hz monitors

connor.aldis

Prominent
Nov 23, 2017
Hey guys, looking for a decent 1440p 144hz monitor for around £350 - £420. If g-sync comes with it that would be perfect but if not then no problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

Solution

I highly recommend the Dell S2417DG. If you can find it. Currently it's at it's cheapest price at about $350 (not sure how that translates into £). It's a TN monitor, so for some they refuse anything less than IPS and complain about colors, but you can configure it to your liking and it's a great monitor for gaming. Also G-Sync. I think it's incredibly underrated. It's also overclockable to 165hz which works flawlessly. At a minimum check it out. If not there's plenty of ASUS, AOC, Acer monitors to choose from that fit that bill but expect very high prices as...

JoeJ911

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015

I highly recommend the Dell S2417DG. If you can find it. Currently it's at it's cheapest price at about $350 (not sure how that translates into £). It's a TN monitor, so for some they refuse anything less than IPS and complain about colors, but you can configure it to your liking and it's a great monitor for gaming. Also G-Sync. I think it's incredibly underrated. It's also overclockable to 165hz which works flawlessly. At a minimum check it out. If not there's plenty of ASUS, AOC, Acer monitors to choose from that fit that bill but expect very high prices as most if not all are IPS.

Happy Hunting!

Solution