Critical Process Died (BOSD ntoskrnl.exe+70f84f)

predator2104

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
Hello Everyone.
To make long story short. I have a BSOD that shows up randomly from more than a month already. Usually after I start my PC and after I use it for a while. I mean I can log in and start using it for hours. It may crash after 20mn like it may crash after 20h.
Error is: Critical Process Died.
Config:
-------------------
PC is a new build running smooth for months with Win10 Creators update.
Ryzen 1500x
B350M Gaming (MSI)
16gb ram (Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/s)
Windows 10 pro 64x creators update.
Seagate barracuda 1T drive
Nvidia GTX1050ti (EVGA)
------------------

What I did since then to try to fix it?
-Checked the drive for errors / used Seagate tools = everything is green
-Checked the Ram / No problem
-Used SFC /scannow / no problem
-Used Driver Verifier crashed twice and reported a problem with some Eldos network files (removed the files), then I started getting problems with amdpsp.sys file.
-Updated the amd chipset and MB bios / No more crashes because of the amdpsp.sys file.
Few hours later, a new crash. ntoskrnl.exe+70f84f (which is part of every single crash from a month). But no other drivers involved just the ntoskrnl.exe.
-Last night I just decided to dump everything and start from scratch. So fresh install of Win10 64x fall update and left windows install everything alone. Few hours later: crash. Critical Process Died

So guys, I really need your help
this is the minidump from the latest crash
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15_G7tpH1gNzanYRX7t7A-cY3u3pgLMxg

Thank you!

predator2104

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
MERGED QUESTION
Question from predator2104 : "Critical Process Died (BOSD ntoskrnl.exe+70f84f)"

Hello Everyone.
To make long story short. I have a BSOD that shows up randomly from more than a month already. Usually after I start my PC and after I use it for a while. I mean I can log in and start using it for hours. It may crash after 20mn like it may crash after 20h.
Error is: Critical Process Died.
Config:
-------------------
PC is a new build running smooth for months with Win10 Creators update.
Ryzen 1500x
B350M Gaming (MSI)
16gb ram (Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/s)
Windows 10 pro 64x creators update.
Seagate barracuda 1T drive
Nvidia GTX1050ti (EVGA)
------------------

What I did since then to try to fix it?
-Checked the drive for errors / used Seagate tools = everything is green
-Checked the Ram / No problem
-Used SFC /scannow / no problem
-Used Driver Verifier crashed twice and reported a problem with some Eldos network files (removed the files), then I started getting problems with amdpsp.sys file.
-Updated the amd chipset and MB bios / No more crashes because of the amdpsp.sys file.
Few hours later, a new crash. ntoskrnl.exe+70f84f (which is part of every single crash from a month). But no other drivers involved just the ntoskrnl.exe.
-Last night I just decided to dump everything and start from scratch. So fresh install of Win10 64x fall update and left windows install everything alone. Few hours later: crash. Critical Process Died
-Memtest86 ran through Bootable USB/ 0 errors

So guys, I really need your help
this is the minidump from the latest crash
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15_G7tpH1gNzanYRX7t7A-...

Thank you!