Hello need help asap

Mursalin

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
I had a gaming pc but i just upgraded everything ,motherboard ram ,gpu and cpu , i was planning on using my old ssd which has windows 10 installed,but when windows 10 buts up it says recovery at top , and i have 2 options available *see advanced options* and *restart*, my mate told me to go into the advanced options and press on startup repair , it wad diagnosing my pc and then another blue screen came and it said ”start up repair couldnt repair your pc* and below that*press ’advanced options‘ to try other option to repair your pc or shut down to turn of your pc ” and below that log file D:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt ..... so im unsure whats going on. , i want to avoid loosing all my files would appreciate the help . Thanks in advance

Solution

Time for a full reinstall.

USAFRet

Titan

An OS reinstall means a reinstall of all your applications as well.
Your personal data should be on a different drive and offline during this process.

As above, where did the original Win 10 license come from?

Mursalin

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
I bought this gaming pc and it was pre built , bought it from a friend with amd fx 6350, asrock 990fx mobo,16gb ddr3 ram, gtx 960 and aftee 6 months i bought new parts, asrock ab350m pro4, 16gb ddr4, gtx 1060 3gb and ryzen 5 1600, so now im having this issue , i got the pc with windows installed

USAFRet

Titan

Time for a full reinstall.

Solution