Can't install windows 10 on new PC

Needhelp420

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
I just got done building my PC, and I'm trying to install windows 10 from a USB but each time it starts after installation I get this error code BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and it'll say gathering info , restart, and do the same thing over and over. Please help I just spent 1100 on this.

Solution
If you downloaded the ISO from the MS site (And used the mediacreation tool to put the ISO on the flash drive), use rufus instead.

See if that works http://rufus.akeo.ie/

Put the flash drive in a USB port. . If the mobo has a UEFI bios select GPT for partition add ISO then wait for it to finish then boot from the flash drive

If it doesnt have a UEFI bios select MBR then do the above. Also make sure AHCI is enabled in the BIOS, before you install windows

Needhelp420

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
Yes I used the windows 10 download and install manager thing from their website, set everything up. Installed it with out a product key (shouldn't effect it I don't think) and my specs are Intel i5 7400 one stick of 8gb ddr4 RAM, gtx 1060 6gb oc, MSI gaming pro motherboard (forgot which one exactly) 600watt psu and a basic 1tb hard drive. I'm honestly guessing the issue is my RAM and if it is I'm gonna be pissed.

Needhelp420

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
Also I installed it multiple times, one time it was just a black screen with a cursor, and another time I'd get some stuff to choose on windows 10 after installation but it would crash instantly, now its doing the thing I said above. Ive been having a realm hard time with this.

If you downloaded the ISO from the MS site (And used the mediacreation tool to put the ISO on the flash drive), use rufus instead.

See if that works http://rufus.akeo.ie/

Put the flash drive in a USB port. . If the mobo has a UEFI bios select GPT for partition add ISO then wait for it to finish then boot from the flash drive

If it doesnt have a UEFI bios select MBR then do the above. Also make sure AHCI is enabled in the BIOS, before you install windows

Solution