BSOD at random moments.

Solution
It could be as scout_03 has posted or it can be a damaged RAM module or motherboard DIMM slot.

Do what he posted first. If that does not work pull one RAM module out leaving one in and test now. BSOD? then place the single RAM module in a different DIMM slot on the motherboard. Still BSOD? then pull the RAM module out and try the other RAM module.

Do this until you have tested both RAM modules by themself in every DIMM slot.

Still BSOD after all that, I would run a memtest86 for 12 - 24 hours.

lennsmets

Prominent
Nov 29, 2017

So i used Whocrashed right after i got hit with another BSOD.

The Last 5 BSOD's i had all said the same thing: On Wed 29-Nov-17 22:07:15 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112917-6687-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (0xFFFFF80327F43286)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80327F43286)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: TCP/IP Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

System information:
Computer name: *******
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 15063
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: GT62VR 7RD, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MS-16L2
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 17135181824 bytes total

It could be as scout_03 has posted or it can be a damaged RAM module or motherboard DIMM slot.

Do what he posted first. If that does not work pull one RAM module out leaving one in and test now. BSOD? then place the single RAM module in a different DIMM slot on the motherboard. Still BSOD? then pull the RAM module out and try the other RAM module.

Do this until you have tested both RAM modules by themself in every DIMM slot.

Still BSOD after all that, I would run a memtest86 for 12 - 24 hours.

Solution