Stuttering, lag when watching online videos

neatewrerw

Honorable
Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I have a home built pc, working perfect for 6 months or so. Lately I have been getting lag, frame skipping, low fps, jittering, and other weird issues while watching online videos. Also random audio static/popping. Happens in any browser. Additionally: When I watch Netflix or Amazon Prime, I click "next video", when it loads the next video for a fraction of a second my system freezes (mouse stops, get buzzing if playing audio). The last issue with netflix/amazon prime does not occur in safe mode.

I tried reinstalling graphics drivers, different audio drivers, and I am in the process of RMAing my GPU. If that doesn't work I think I'm going to reinstall windows.

This issue has been bothering me for months and it's driving me insane. Any way to test my hardware? Thanks for the help.

Solution
Try to disable ingame-overlay in geforce experience panel or delete his (recommended). After, power off/on your pc, just do not restart him! That's worked fine for me.

Alternative temporal resolve will be uninstall nvdriver using DDU (safe mode on) and install stable 385.69 version or older

This problem also is blow my roof during six fk'n weeks. Nvidia and/or Microsoft stuck at trash in last months with her sowtfare.

st_proton

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
Try to disable ingame-overlay in geforce experience panel or delete his (recommended). After, power off/on your pc, just do not restart him! That's worked fine for me.

Alternative temporal resolve will be uninstall nvdriver using DDU (safe mode on) and install stable 385.69 version or older

This problem also is blow my roof during six fk'n weeks. Nvidia and/or Microsoft stuck at trash in last months with her sowtfare.

Solution