problems with my screen/monitor!

chbekia

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
hello,

i have a toshiba laptop which i have for about 1 year now.

since few weeks ago my screen got broken.

so i am using now a external monitor.

but now suddenly the external monitor does not work either..(it works on my other laptop)

the monitor receive no signal. only after hard resetting i am able to see hdd password/warning of resetted date/bios. but whenever i leave bios, the signal is lost.

i do not know what to do now!

i NEED ACCESS to my files or screen ASAP. yet i cannot find the good solution.

is there a way to install some third party program through usb so i can send commandprompts to it? or so i can mirrror the screen through usb?

i do not know what to do. i think placing my ssd to a other laptop won't work. the other laptop is fucking outdated (single core / 1gb ram) and this laptop is new with a internal ssd? it doesnt look the same as the usual hdd in some bracket

chbekia

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
i've found out

my external monitor only have signal when i turn off my display adapter driver, or when i uninstall it(but then it will automaticly install it in matter of seconds).

is there any solution to this?

it used to work but it suddenly doesn't anymore..
now i am stuck with 800x600 solution which is very inpractical.

as websites are too big, or other windows where you cannot scroll/see any buttons on the lower end.

is there a way to solve the solution or that my external monitor do receive signal with the correct display adapter drive?

my main screen do not work because of internal damage, also the cost to repair or take a refurbished notebook is too much to spend for me now. I WOULD REALLY APPERICIATE IT IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME!!!