Looking for a new phone

juang91

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
My Galaxy Note 5 is a little out of date so I'm looking for a new phone. I have two phones in mind but unsure which one I should go with. I am between the LG V30 and the HTC U11. I also looked at the OnePlus 5T but since I am out of touch with the current line up of phones I do not know which one works best.

Anoraki

Commendable
Apr 4, 2017
Stay away from the HTC phones.

If you want a phone with a good resolution and specs, go for the LGV30. If you want a user-friendly experience with lots of features, then the OnePlus 5T would be the better choice.

Personally, I would choose the LGV30 because the resolution is much higher and it uses OLED which will make photos and videos look really nice.

You might consider a GS8 if you want good resolution and speed. If you want your phone to last the longest, go for a phone with a faster processor, which would be the LGV30 in your case.

May 8, 2018
OnePlus inverted the screen on the OnePlus 5, which resulted in a subtle jelly scrolling effect. After 6 months of upgrading, the jelly scroll effect is still there. System upgrades didn't solve the problem. Can someone try and check whether it is a hardware issue?