Need to know max refresh rate of asus display

relishsponge

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017
Hey I have the ASUS VP247H-P Gaming Monitor - 23.6" and it is set to 60hz default. With my Gtx 1050ti over HDMI I could bring it up to 75hz.
It’s specs label :
Signal Frequency
Analog Signal Frequency : 30~80 KHz(H)/ 55~75 Hz(V)
Digital Signal Frequency : 30~80 KHz(H)/ 55~75 Hz(V)
Is it safe to run at 75hz as it doesn’t advertise 75hz or 60hz refresh rate anywhere on the box or on thier website. Thanks :)

Solution
It's safe and it should be easy to do in Nvidia control panel. Go to resolution and set a custom one. Once you get to the full setting just (if I remember correctly) the display clock higher. You can try to go higher than 75hz but I rekon most should hit 75 easy. If it doesn't work then your monitor might not support overclocking. You can call the manufacturer or dig around the setting to find a setting for that.

PleaseReheat

Commendable
May 19, 2016
It's safe and it should be easy to do in Nvidia control panel. Go to resolution and set a custom one. Once you get to the full setting just (if I remember correctly) the display clock higher. You can try to go higher than 75hz but I rekon most should hit 75 easy. If it doesn't work then your monitor might not support overclocking. You can call the manufacturer or dig around the setting to find a setting for that.

Solution