Can I switch 1 wireless/keyboard mouse combo between pc and Android TV(on the TV I use as a monitor)?

windsor007ite

Prominent
Dec 7, 2017
Hello! I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find an answer to my dilemma so I'm hoping the fine people here might be able to help me out as I've found solutions to many a problem in the past in old threads.
I just got a new TV with android TV built in and I am enjoying it. I also have a PC attached where I use the TV as the monitor. Whenever I switch over from pc to Android TV, I have to do all the navigation and typing on the remote which is a pain in the butt. I'd love if there were a way to toggle my wireless mouse/keyboard (from the comfort of my couch) from the pc to android tv and then back again. Does anybody know of a specific wireless mouse/keyboard combo that does this, or if i could somehow do it using 2 unifying receivers? I figure if it sends the same commands to both the smart tv and pc at the same time, there might be a way for me to null all keystrokes/clicks on the pc by hitting a quick key combination before I switch over to the android tv.

Any suggestions or ideas? Thank you in advance!

windsor007ite

Prominent
Dec 7, 2017

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think that would work for me though as like i said, I'm using a wireless mouse and keyboard combo from the couch, no cables. A switch by the pc tower or the tv would be more inconvenient than having 2 separate mouse/keyboard combos for both the pc and the TV.

TRENDING THREADS