Windows 10 Blank Screen, White Underscore, No Beeping Sound, F8 doesn't work.

FAlone

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
So my Lenovo AiO was updating upon startup, when it was about 70% i decided to force shut down my pc because my friend keep asking me to accompany him to this stupid place. And when back home, after starting my pc and then passing the "Lenovo" screen, my pc just go black with the white underscore in it. I thought it was like cmd, so i can just like type "sfc/scannow" but no, its not. After doing a LOT research, most of them having this problem can just press F8 and go to safe mode, but mine not work. The only thing works is presing CTRL+ALT+DEL. Instead of opening those choices like switch user, signing out, etc, it restart my pc. I dont know what to do anymore. There's a ton of important data in my pc. Ffs I'm starting to lose my because of these potato. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!

FAlone

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
Enter safe mode, restore or reset your system via troubleshooting with these steps
https://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-safe-mode-w...
Try step 4-8
Thank you for (not really) trying to help. But cant you even read? I've told you that i CAN'T open Safe Mode. After that 'Lenovo' screen show up, no matter how fast i press f8 continously, it'll always have this black screen with white underscore on top left. Oh! And that link you give me, it says "page not found"
* cant reply so i quote. Dont know why. Maybe because im using my phone

FAlone

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
So thats it? I cant fix it? The problem is i cant reach the main desktop screen to acces safe mode. Hell, even there's no windows logo when starting up. Just the first lenovo screen and black screen instantly. I've tried to repair my pc using my friend win 10 dvd,but it doesnt do anything. Just the same blank screen. I really, really need help:??:
* watch the video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WfAWJ9pxJRT-TuTsGguebz2k-XhnE20r/view?usp=drivesdk

rickypratama

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
Can you open system restore when boot using your friend cd? Try restore your pc to the newest restore point
Or, can you try reset your pc? Also when boot with cd and select repair your computer. Choose to keep your personal files

FAlone

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
System restore, and the other 3 option (i forgot what it is), have the same result "you operating system doesnt (something(i forgot what it is). Can i just like reset it without the cd? If installing a new OS rather than repairing it, will my data lost on both drive? I'm getting desperate. It seems like there' no other way

rickypratama

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
You can reset without cd using steps in the link from my answer before.
But if you're really desperate and need fast solution, you can install new os, even without clean any data in both partition. Just don't choose format option when selecting partition. But if none of your partition doesn't have enough space for installation(about 20gb), you have to format it.
Also, if your system partition(c: ) has no personal data in there, it's better for you to format it.
Hope you could figure it out