Drive Capacity No Longer Showing

Solution
Ok on my test system, I just now decided to use the same disk label that you are using, and the info disappeared on my system too. Let me show you:

image.jpg
Yet when I use a shorter name for the same disk label, all the info showed up correctly.

image.jpg
Therefore, re-label your drives, use a shorter name.

Instead of using Solid State Drive - (Local), use SSD - (Local).

ryan.sass97

Prominent
Dec 8, 2017

I too thought this might be the issue, unfortunately, this doesn't seem to fix the problem.

gardenman

Splendid
I was hoping that would work since it was the easier quick fix. There is another possible solution that requires editing your registry. If you decide to try it, first [backup your registry].

See step 2 on this page: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/disk-space-usage-bar-missing-this-pc-my-computer/

These solutions may require a full reboot once completed.

I already had this in my registry and it looks just like this:
image.jpg

ryan.sass97

Prominent
Dec 8, 2017

Hi there, thank you for the reply. I tried editing the registry already, I probably should have mentioned that in my original post. Those are the only two things I have tried to no avail.

Perhaps resetting windows is the only option...

gardenman

Splendid
Ok on my test system, I just now decided to use the same disk label that you are using, and the info disappeared on my system too. Let me show you:

image.jpg
Yet when I use a shorter name for the same disk label, all the info showed up correctly.

image.jpg
Therefore, re-label your drives, use a shorter name.

Instead of using Solid State Drive - (Local), use SSD - (Local).

Solution