Buying a prebuilt gaming pc

nickbovey22

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
Hey everyone, I’ve been playing a few games such as world of Warcraft, mine craft and sometimes CSGO. I have purchased overwatch but I can’t run it very well. I do not have a graphics card in my computer. I have looked into building a gaming pc but I don’t think that’s for me. Christmas and my birthday are both coming up and I currently have $300 saved up. I would like to purchase a prebuilt gaming pc to run overwatch, GTA, pubg and other games. My budget will be decided from what I get from Christmas and my birthday which I think will be around $1000-$2000 including the cash I have. I would like to purchase from pccasegear as I am Australian. Just a note the money that I’m talking about is AUD

https://www.pccasegear.com/category/1411/systems

What brand and model of computer do you have now? System specs? Have you looked into simply adding a video card to it?

Really any pre-built you will be spending about 20% more than if you build it yourself. I would stick with the 1300 systems and up from the site you linked. The solid state drives are a bit small at 120 gb, but I'm sure they can add in a larger one if you contact them for a build.

nickbovey22

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
I currently only use an intel laptop with an i5 and intel HD graphics. Adding a new card sadly isn’t an option for me.