MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen - how to fix it?

Cetek16

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
My pc was working just fine since july, since 3-4 weeks i have these crashes (first memory, now first time the second one).

First i had it when playing ghost recon wildlands, which seems to be normal to some people, but a week later it started when using system. Now i have them every 4-5 days. Bsods started to occur when i have changed minimum processor state from 5% to 90% (amd recommended, i'm not using their drivers because they screwed my pc so much that i had to format it). Then after first bsod i went back to normal, and MAYBE changed something in bios, but bsods still occur. I have tried all possible combinations in bios and still nothing. I have checked sfc and memory diagnostic tests and no errors, which means hardware is fine.

My pc:
Ryzen 5 1600
Geforce GTX 970
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
ASUS B350M-A mobo
Goodram Iridium PRO 240GB
Toshiba HDWD110 1TB

If i won't find anything i will format it in 2 weeks. If it won't fix it i will sell it and just buy console, when i'm fixing one thing the new error shows up. I'm kinda done.

Edit

New bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation, ends with boot loop. I will probably make this format sooner, but with bios configuration first.

Solution
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)
That could be caused by:
buying memory with unsupported speeds
buying multiple single modules of memory instead of a single kit
failing to set memory parameters in BIOS (memory clock, DRAM Timings, DRAM voltage)

It could also be caused by defective memory.
You can test memory with MemTest86.
https://www.memtest86.com/

Cetek16

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
I tested it with memory diagnostics tool and it's fine. I doubt it's broken memory because it will show something and it would work few times worse. But i will check it.

I have crashes with both bios configured and default options. By configured i mean RAM frequency configured to Ryzen. It was working fine before. But you can give me some links how to configure Ryzen 5 1600 with my mobo, because i haven't found any details.

Edit

1. After 1 hour and 15 minutes test started again (at least it looked like it), and no errors detected. I don't know what it checked though, it started automatically. If i have done something wrong tell me what to do and how long does it take.

2. How to reset CMOS? Remove this battery and put it again after 5 minutes?

3. What should i change in bios to configure it properly to my hardware? I'm aware you may don't know how my bios looks like, but options should be the same everywhere.

P.S

After last boot loop from 3rd bsod type i had to turn off power strip because pc buttons didn't work, but i disabled it for a second so pc didn't turn off, but started to "squeak". I disabled it for a longer time to remove whole electricity from circuits. PC is working, i doubt i broke something because mobos are quite strong these days, but i want to get sure.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution

Cetek16

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
Can you expand the topic, because i don't really get what i have to do.
Edit
Ok it's link there, i will check it. In the meantime please answer at least question 2 and 4.
Edit
Done. Now wait for BSOD. It can take up to few days, but it should appear sooner than later. In the meantime i'm trying to create proper bios configuration, and i will do something with drivers. I can experiment, because i will probably have to format this, since windows memory "checker" detected no errors, and i have no idea how to check mobo for errors.
All 3 bios errors are about memory (so mobo too) and software problems. Memory problems can mean software problems too.

Cetek16

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
I had it on 2666MHz because they said that AMD won't work with higher frequency. But with both 2666Mhz and automatic i have bsods. It was working fine with 2666Mhz before. Now i have bsods, no idea what is wrong. That's why i bet it's software. Now i'm waiting for bsods so we can read something from files which should be created now.