Stuck on logo screen with no dots on fresh instal

soulrever_rk

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
I've upgraded my CPU's on my intel D5400XS from E5410 2.3ghz to E5482 3.2ghz, everything went well booted 1st time normally, when I've noticed my system info displayed the old CPU's instead of new ones, than I've restarted my PC to check the bios readings, all ok, new CPU's showing up on bios. When I've left the bios to go into windows again the logo with the loading screen appears with no dots spinning and does not go anywhere from that. Even tried to do a fresh install from a usb bootable drive, with fresh SSD drive, il loads all the win files as normally does when I install a fresh win copy than says win needs to restart, after that again win logo appears with no dots spinning and stops there. I've literally tried everything on what I saw on old post with the same problem and nothing. The only thing I did not tried is a bios update if there is one

System info:
Motherboard - Intel D5400XS (SkullTrail).
CPU - 2x E5482 Xeon 3.2Ghz
Memory - 4x 4Gb at 667 total 16Gb
Graphics - Nvidia GTX 980 TI

soulrever_rk

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Even after Bois update it won't pass on the loading logo screen with no dots spinning, although on the D5400XS support CPU list it says is supported. The only way I can get into windows is to do a fresh install with the E5410 and after do the swap with E5482 it works, but the only downside is that the windows shows the old CPU's installed, despite the bios reads the new ones. If I do like that if I need to install a new is I will not be able unless I put the old ones back. I'm my case the the E5482's are useless and they will go straight to the bin. This is happening when u go for the Q9775 cheaper version :) Thx all for ur help.