Viruses called "Stdafx" and "Whores" are ruining my computer! Please help ASAP!!!

morzer

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Hey, for the past 2 months now my computer has been severely decreased in performance do to 2 pieces of malware. I have tried factory resetting my entire computer but it stops me from doing that. There both called Stdafx, and Whores. Yes... im not joking its called Whores. I found this out after a couple days of researching and I looked in task manager and these were the two programs that looked suspicious and I've never heard of. I've also used pretty much EVERY anti-virus you can think of. Malware bytes with rkill, Norton, Bit defender (FULL VERSION), and they picked up some things at first. I quarantined, and then deleted both but I saw absolutely 0 increase in performance. Some of the symptoms that I have received are these:

Computer freezing completely with no response except active audio every 3 minutes lasting for about a minute 30 on average

Some games that I enjoy playing drop frames much more than usual

Browser taking 3x the amount of time to load than normal

And one thing that I dont think matters, but when I startup my computer it says "Press a button in the next 10 seconds to stop a drive repair" If I press it it boots like normal, (slower of course) but if I dont it takes about less than a second to "Scanning and repairing drive 1-02497-g89er[fsa1=3-0124124/:" or something like that it just puts a bunch of random numbers next to it just happens ever since the virus.

This virus has gotten SO annoying and I need to put a stop to it, if anyone could help please reply to me soon,

Thank you.

morzer

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
If your talking about a factory reset then ive tried it wont load up, and ive also tried to install windows on my pc with a flashdrive and it wont boot.