Slow cursor movement after install Engine 3

Makku293

Honorable
May 4, 2017
I have a Sensei Fnatic version. Well, after a long time using it w/o the Engine Software, I decided to install it, cause I wanted to improve my daily use. Afterwards the process, the PC were rebooted. I configured the mouse w/ my ideal settings, and I noticed something strange, the cursor movement feels odd, I mean, its movement is slower than mine's, I tried every single setting that came to mind to possible fix this, but nothing. At glance, it's hard to say, however if you stare at it and analyze it, you'll see a change. I cleaned the sensor as Steelseries said, reinstall drivers and Engine 3, Unchecked "Windows enhance pointer precision". I can't get it.

Please... somebody!!!

Colif

Win 11 Master
Does that sensei have its drivers onboard?

I have a 2012 model and Engine 3 doesn't recognise mouse at all and I find I don't need it, the mouse remembers its colors and the 2 speed settings

Did you update the mouses Firmware?

Makku293

Honorable
May 4, 2017

What do you mean by "Have its drivers onboard"?
Yes, I did. Its firmware is updated.
I know that remembers the settings. I installed it to just change them to a new one, and after this the issue starts.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Makku293

Honorable
May 4, 2017

I will let you know on any change.

Thank You

Makku293

Honorable
May 4, 2017

I did what you said and... there is an improvement of the cursor in Safe Mode. Well, I have to ask. I didn't get at all what you said in the last part...sorry.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Safe mode only uses windows default drivers, so it means the stutter can either be a start up program or another mouse driver (just a theory)

Should try a clean boot as above and see if it is the same as safe mode with all startup programs blocked from loading
if it is the same, slowly re add programs to try to replicate problem. If you identify program causing it, look through options of program for cause or just tell me what it is... and I will see what I can find.

Do you get the mouse problem if you uninstall engine 3?

Makku293

Honorable
May 4, 2017

On Safe Mode there is an improvement on its movement. However, w/ or w/o Engine 3, the issue is still there. All this started when I installed Engine 3. I thought, uninstalling the program could fix the issue, but it didn't. It looks like the problem attaches to the system.