"Email to reset your password" requested but not being received...

tom_martin22

Reputable
Dec 19, 2017
Hi all

I have not visited the forum for quite some time, so I don't know if my account has been de-activated? Anyhow, my password does not work, so I have requested a reset, and after doing so I get a screen that says "We've just sent you an email to reset your password." But I have not received any emails.

Can anyone help please?

Cheers

(PS - I am sending this from a newly created account)

nolamacfour

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
I have tried all day to get an email because it does not recognize my password. It did know my Username and sends me frequent emails so I know the account exists. Maybe 15 times today.this website rejected my password and I tried repeatedly, and it kept saying I have sent a password reset email. Nothing showed up all day with several repeat tries.Tom sends me frequent emails to a specific email so I even sent a request for help using that, and Mailer demon returned undeliverable. I saw a choice..login with Gmail and thought, I never use that email but tried anyway. One click and it changed my username from Falconfeathers to nolamacfour. So...will this now make Tom's information go to my Gmail which I never use, instead of my daily hotmail?Not a solution but even more confusion about what happened. Your website did know my username and regularly sends me Tom's information. Now, it has accepted that, and also changed my username...BUT I DON'T YET KNOW WHAT THE PASSWORD IS. So I opened a new tab and discovered I was looking at a page already open to my account. But it is using Gmail.
And now...the mystery. Where do you log out?

InOuter_

Honorable
Feb 26, 2016
I had the same issue. I forgot my username and password and used the send email link four times. The first three times I got the reset link 9 hours later, while I was asleep, so all expired when I got up this morning. I got lucky on the fourth try, the email came 6 hours later. I tried the "Contact Us" link below, but it took me to some corporate press contact page. I'll have to make note of the email address.