Working for Asus

passion4tech

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2014
What do Asus employers expect or look for in somebody in order to be hired manufacturing motherboards job or working in Asus team job?

What online certification or degree is necessary to work for Asus? What does the Asus company look for in a Asus employee education background wise?

Is there a college in jersey that has similar courses to this school?

XRjzv8o.png

Solution
My suggestion is to start at the Asus website.

Many companies often post some "About Us" link and/or have an "employment opportunities" link.

I just googled "Asus job opportunities" and found a number of links. E.g.:

https://www.asus.com/us/ASUS_Website_Information/Careers

LinkedIn and other sites also were presented.

Such sites should provide a fair understanding of the technical skills being sought.

Remember that employers are looking for people who can "do the job". Goes beyond classes, certifications, education, experience, etc..

Are you a team player, reliable, honest, not too much of a hassle for managers and co-workers? Are you willing to step up and do more when needed? Good communication skills (writing, speaking)...

Ralston18

Titan
My suggestion is to start at the Asus website.

Many companies often post some "About Us" link and/or have an "employment opportunities" link.

I just googled "Asus job opportunities" and found a number of links. E.g.:

https://www.asus.com/us/ASUS_Website_Information/Careers

LinkedIn and other sites also were presented.

Such sites should provide a fair understanding of the technical skills being sought.

Remember that employers are looking for people who can "do the job". Goes beyond classes, certifications, education, experience, etc..

Are you a team player, reliable, honest, not too much of a hassle for managers and co-workers? Are you willing to step up and do more when needed? Good communication skills (writing, speaking) with managers, co-workers, and customers?

Are you willing to dig in and do work that is not all that glamorous and maybe not even what you like or were hired to do?

No more real "unwashed geek in the basement" stuff these days. (Unless, perhaps, you are an absolute expert at some difficult skills that are in high demand. Then you might have an edge there. Personal traits and habits aside.)

Start with the websites.

Solution