I need to fix this BSOD it's messing with my game development badly. Windows 10

COOLGHOST

Prominent
Mar 16, 2017
Ok so I would be working on my game or randomly a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) keeps on happening. Now this is bad because I would put hours in on a model or coding and then a BSOD comes and I lose everything which is very annoying and I need to fix this to advance.
Here are my specs:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/19/2017, 22:54:42
Machine name: REALCOOLGHOST
Machine Id: {C0382D2F-DB2B-4B33-9C96-7BF085A05193}
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: H110M-A
BIOS: F21
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8152MB RAM
Page File: 3177MB used, 20974MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode

My Graphics Card is : Nvidia GeForce GT 730.

Solution
note: the usb wireless driver was the most likely cause for this bugcheck.
hard to tell but you also need to get the usb drivers and extentions for your motherboard from gigabyte website. (you have the generic Microsoft drivers installed) Your motherboard BIOS might require the custom drivers from gigabyte.
note: be sure to get the sound driver for your motherboard also. the generic Microsoft version can crash your GPU under certain situations.

bugcheck was in the usb extensions. you will want to go to your motherboard vendors website and install the various drivers for your motherboard. Then you will want to update your usb 2.0 wireless driver from the chipset vendor. (your driver was dated in 2013) look here for the update...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/5xgC.html

File: 122017-23765-01.dmp (Dec 20 2017 - 02:50:00)
BugCheck: [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)]
Probably caused by: USBXHCI.SYS (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 41 Min(s), and 22 Sec(s)

File: 122017-23515-01.dmp (Dec 20 2017 - 01:08:09)
BugCheck: [REFERENCE_BY_POINTER (18)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: dwm.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 36 Min(s), and 52 Sec(s)

I can't help you with this. Wait for additional replies. Good luck.

note: the usb wireless driver was the most likely cause for this bugcheck.
hard to tell but you also need to get the usb drivers and extentions for your motherboard from gigabyte website. (you have the generic Microsoft drivers installed) Your motherboard BIOS might require the custom drivers from gigabyte.
note: be sure to get the sound driver for your motherboard also. the generic Microsoft version can crash your GPU under certain situations.

bugcheck was in the usb extensions. you will want to go to your motherboard vendors website and install the various drivers for your motherboard. Then you will want to update your usb 2.0 wireless driver from the chipset vendor. (your driver was dated in 2013) look here for the update:
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\RTL8192su.sys Thu Mar 28 00:41:32 2013
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=55&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ScpVBus.sys Sun May 5 14:31:26 2013
you should remove your scarlet crush driver, I think it corrupts memory and there was never a fix provided by the vendor. often the uninstaller does not work and you have to use this method to remove the driver:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730875(v=ws.11).aspx
you also have Driver Description: Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (involved in Android app emulation) IntelHAXM.sys (just have not seen this before)

Solution