Intel HD graphics 620 available graphic memory 4 GB video memory 128 mb watch dogs 2 game run on my laptop dell Inspiron 15-3

Dec 21, 2017
Intel HD graphics 620 available graphic memory 4 GB video memory 128 mb watch dogs 2 game run on my laptop dell Inspiron 15-3567 8 GB ram 2 TB hard disc this my loptop details

Solution
The solution is to buy a computer capable of playing those games. The current laptop will not play those games and there is absolutely no way to make it do so, no upgrade, no parts you can buy, nothing.

I'm sorry, but I can't make it anymore clear. I'm going to stop following this thread now.

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017

With that computer there is no solution. You'd have to get an entirely new computer to be able to play those games with playable framerates.

You could get an external GPU enclosure but those are wildly expensive at the moment... which pretty much means that you need a new PC.

You could build a budget PC but if you don't have the money for that, then you'd have to wait and save money.

Mark RM

Admirable
The solution is to buy a computer capable of playing those games. The current laptop will not play those games and there is absolutely no way to make it do so, no upgrade, no parts you can buy, nothing.

I'm sorry, but I can't make it anymore clear. I'm going to stop following this thread now.

Solution

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

You don't, you have integrated graphics that can *share* up to 4 GB of system memory. Which is much, much slower than dedicated VRAM. Even if it did have 4 GB of VRAM, the integrated GPU isn't fast enough to take advantage of it - the amount of VRAM has little to do directly with a GPU's processing power.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jayarambabuchowdary7 : "Intel HD graphics 620 but my graphic card 4 GB is support for watch dogs 2"

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017

There are no AAA titles that your current system can run. You can only do some indie games or SOME esports games. Minecraft, League of Legends, maybe even CS:GO could run decently on that system, but anything past the graphics level of those games is pretty much out of the question.

The amount of vram is a performance issue more than a capability issue.
I suggest you buy the game and see how well it runs.
The integrated HD620 graphics is good for desktop use , movie playback, and even some games.
It is not very good at fast action games.