New Computer Not Displaying Anything

Solution
No problem. "I also tested it with every configuration of ram stick and every time i got the same 3 beeps"
It might be that you're not inserting the RAM module all the way in. Some require more force. Try checking some videos on youtube for how to.

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014

Nothing happened I test both sticks. One thing I have noticed though it that whenever I power it on it will start for a second or two than turn off and than after another couple seconds turn on again. Im not sure if this is a sign of something but that all I can think of thats different from previous builds.

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014

I dont have any internal speakers so I plugged in a pair of headphones and started the computer. I didn't hear any beeps

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014

After removing the notherboard there are little metap points sticking up. However the case did come with 3 little bronze standoffs that look like the ones shown in the forum.

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014
I put 2 new stand offs under the 2 screw holes on the board that had nothing under them previously. It is still not displaying anything. I have run through everything on the link you sent me and nothing is checking off other than the speaker which I may have to order. I also haven't tried resetting the CMOS.

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014

Ok i ordered a speaker it shpuld come in in the next 3 days ill post an update once it comes in and i have tested. What exactly should i be listeminh for once it plugged in

Noobgamer37

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014

Sorry for the late response. I just tested it with no ram and the speaker it started beeping once it turned on what does this mean. It is beeping 3 times i looked this up and it says "Basic memory 64K address check error" im not sure what this means. I also tested it with every configuration of ram stick and every time i got the same 3 beeps

No problem. "I also tested it with every configuration of ram stick and every time i got the same 3 beeps"
It might be that you're not inserting the RAM module all the way in. Some require more force. Try checking some videos on youtube for how to.

Solution