Which monitor should I buy

arnolderict

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
I've been researching which monitor I want to get. Price isn't to much of an issue but I don't want to go overboard.
From what I've seen, Samsung seems to have the best picture but it seems like Asus has 4k and 165 hz monitors while Samsung doesn't from what I saw.
I'm wandering if it's worth it to go for the swift with the 4k and 165 hz or do Samsung and get the cfg70 or 73 or just a 4k monitor.
I really like the price of the 73. The games I play the most are Iracing and the total war series. I'll play a shooter every once in a while like arma or ghost recon. I have a gtx 1080 btw.
Thanks for any help. I rather not spend the money if it's not worth it for me. And I just don't know if 4k or a better refresh rate will make me happier.

Solution
Well knowing you play shooter games a bit more (compared to adventure-action games), FPS improvement would be better. Looking at the monitors you mentioned, the 73 should do fine...tbh, 1440p at 60fps will do you good, but having a 4k monitor can be nice for other times...

jgustin7b

Commendable
Nov 17, 2017
Well knowing you play shooter games a bit more (compared to adventure-action games), FPS improvement would be better. Looking at the monitors you mentioned, the 73 should do fine...tbh, 1440p at 60fps will do you good, but having a 4k monitor can be nice for other times...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS