Any reccomendations for some program that will track everything on MY pc?

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
I just need something that is hard to detect because i got suspicion somebody is luring in my accounts and files when im not directly in contact with pc. And i have no power now to block it out completely

Solution
If he has physical control of your system, it's not your system anymore.

There's nothing that is 'undetectable' if they are sitting at the keyboard.

Change your passwords and don't let him use it anymore.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
well instead of tracking you can use a program that actively tells you someone is trying to connect to you. like a firewall program like comodo will do a popup on every connection attempt. outgoing or incoming from different apps. it will take some time to get used with all the annoying redundant popups. you want total control of your pc right? but once everything is set and your rules, then youll feel you got total control over your pc.

are you talking about someone remotely accessing your PC? or someone actually infront of your pc while youre not around?

you can always check windows Event Viewer. just press winkey+xv. go thru the time events and see login timestamps.

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

there is problem, the one im suspicious of is giving all my programs and stuff that i need in because i have no idea where to find it, and even if i did, im pretty afraid that guy already saved off all my passwords and Im not that mad my private accounts are gone but i just wanna have some proof he is really doing it, nothing else.

While I can understand you want proof, the most important thing right now is to safeguard your system and your accounts.

Start by changing all your passwords on all your accounts. If you are worried about what was done before, it may be hard to prove. Focus on the future, not the past.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
you can always check windows Event Viewer. just press winkey+xv. go thru the time events and see login timestamps. if he intentionally deleted the event logs to hide it, then thats your evidence there. like who would even do that :)

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

i know i sound totally stupid, but i'm confident he won't stop I'm to interesting, i actually slowly put more and more stuff about me on account that is most interesting, there are other reasons i need to prove this stuff but taht is private, anyway, there is no more reaso to hide it anymore and i just needed something that is undetectable if you are not purposely looking for it

If it is a private computer located on private property under your jurisdiction, and you want difficult to fake evidence, your best bet is to install a discreet security camera.

Also, if the PC is for your use only, there should be nothing stopping you from taking the network attachment with you when you leave it unattended. If your computer is the only one using the internet, you could even take the router / modem, which would prevent all online activity.

Finally, if it's that big of a deal, you could have your hard drive installed into a removable drive caddy that you could simply take with you when you go. There wouldn't be anything left for anybody to get into when you weren't around.