Display Problems (using NVIDIA GeForce 210)

markousvonwong

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017
I just tried dual screen on my GeForce 210. Both using VGA, one goes to NVIDIA's and another straight to the CPU, it failed, and now i've took away the 2nd monitor. Right now my main monitor's display is smaller than my monitor itself, i've tried changing res, restarting, etc. Nothing works. On top of that, the 2nd monitor is still detected in the system even though its unplugged and restarted.

Solution
You can't use the on-board graphics processor and your Geforce 210 at the same time as the former is automatically disabled when the latter is detected in order to prevent driver and resource conflicts.

Therefore, both monitors must be connected to the Geforce 210.

As regards the monitor image not filling the screen, try adjusting with the monitor's own menu buttons (vertical & horizontal width).
You can't use the on-board graphics processor and your Geforce 210 at the same time as the former is automatically disabled when the latter is detected in order to prevent driver and resource conflicts.

Therefore, both monitors must be connected to the Geforce 210.

As regards the monitor image not filling the screen, try adjusting with the monitor's own menu buttons (vertical & horizontal width).

Solution