games minimize at random

bolosfura

Reputable
Nov 29, 2014
Hello!
I'm having a weird issue in windows 10, any game that i'm playing minimize itself after a couple of minutes playing (last time was 13 minutes). it seems this behaviour only happens once every reboot. (once it happens, it won't happen again to that game or any other game until i restart the computer)

I visited some forums but i can't find any way to fix this.

in the event monitor, under "application" there is this event when the game minimizes:
"DllHost (4280,G,0) La característica beta EseDiskFlushConsistency está habilitada en ESENT debido a la configuración de modo del sitio beta 0x800000."
but there are other instances of the same event other times, so i don't know if it's related.
this issue started happening a couple of days ago, not even a week. and in that time the only thing I did was updating the nvidia drivers, I tried rolling back to an older one but it keep happening.

I don't know what else to do. can you point me in a direction so I keep searching for a fix? thanks!

bolosfura

Reputable
Nov 29, 2014
Nothing?
I found out that it isn't as random I thought it was. the game minimises exactly 30 minutes after windows boot. but I Still don't know where to look to find the app that its causing the glitch.