My pc keeps crashing!

sudosu07

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
My windows 10 pc is giving blue screen. When that happens mouse and keyboard completely stops responding and there is nothing showing up on my screen after restart. Error code is:
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION nvlddmkm.sys

Solution
Download DDU and go to safe mode by clicking start and holding left shift and while holding select restart and it should boot into some blue screen.
After you booted select troubleshoot -> advanced options-> startup settings-> and click Restart.

After you booted you're gonna run DDU (as administrator) select clean and restart.
Then download latest drivers for your GPU and install them (run as administrator).

Download DDU and go to safe mode by clicking start and holding left shift and while holding select restart and it should boot into some blue screen.
After you booted select troubleshoot -> advanced options-> startup settings-> and click Restart.

After you booted you're gonna run DDU (as administrator) select clean and restart.
Then download latest drivers for your GPU and install them (run as administrator).

Solution

sudosu07

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
I can't open my pc. There is no lights on my keyboard and mouse. The motherboard light is flashing to right and left (+DRAM and +CPU). I can't do anything right now :/

EDIT: Okay I booted, now ill try to clean my drivers.