Hp compaq 6005 red flashing lights and beeps

mahkgamer

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
I have a hp compaq 6005 pro small form factor desktop. I bought it during the free windows 10 upgrade period, and so I updated it from windows 7 to windows 10. I use it mainly to play league of legends, and it works fine for me (30-40 fps). However, recently, whenever I download the latest windows 10 update, my display shrinks(black borders around screen). Thus, I rollback the updates when they occur, and generally avoid updating. Today, when I turned it on it was working fine, but after about ten minutes of use, I got a blue screen of death saying something about ntfs.sys and then restarted. This time, I got about 5 minutes in when it gave me the screen again, but this time about bad pool header. I restart again, this time I get about 1 minute in, it gives me a bsod and just restarts, but it doesn't show anything on screen, and just beeps 5 times, accompanied by a red flashing light. They are short beeps, five times in a row with a short break between sequences of 5. It keeps happening until I hard shutdown. Nothing shows on screen at all. What should I do?