BenQ GW2765 has extreme artifacts when plugged into GPU, but not onboard - But GPU works fine with another monitor.

SirWalrusC

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
PC build:
- Asus GTX 1060 6GB
- Intel i5 3570k @4.2 GHz
- 8GB Kingston HyperX black (DDR3, 1600MHz)
- Mobo is a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4-TH
Also running two SSD's and an HDD with Win10.
The monitor I'm having issues with is a BenQ GW2765HT (2560x1440)

Upon the initial startup of my PC, the monitor appears static-y, sometimes with vertical bars, and often has a green or white tint. The strange thing is, after sitting for a couple minutes, sometimes the image will correct itself and the monitor will look normal (though still a little fuzzy). Sometimes it won't, and the artifacts will persist. On the times where the artifacts disappear, I've change the resolution to 1440, but when I do, the resolution looks worse. It will appear more pixelated, and often bits of words or images will be completely unreadable. Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Azs8C

My old monitor still works perfectly fine when plugged into my 1060. I've tried this monitor on my old hard drive, and on a new SSD with a fresh install of windows, thinking maybe the issue was driver conflicts. The problem is the same whether using my old HDD or fresh SSD. I've also searched for updated drivers for the monitor through device manager, and it says the best drivers are currently installed. Playing around in the monitor menu hasn't helped.

The monitor works perfectly fine when plugged into the onboard graphics, but when plugged into the GPU it does not. My old Asus monitor however, works without a problem when plugged into my GPU.

I'm kind of at a loss. It isn't the cord, and I don't think it's the monitor or GPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated.