Error 0xc0000225 Windows not working

haydencf3

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
Hello. I got a new 2 TB HDD for my dad today. When installing windows 10, the computer had a screen pop up that said just a moment and than a boot loop started. The computer will no longer let me boot from the usb I used to install windows. I need this answered asap. Thanks!

Solution
Is PC a brand name or custom build? If Brand name, what make/model? If custom, do you know what motherboard?

Can you get into the BIOS? Windows may have set Secure boot as on. Some motherboards also have a setting called fast boot where it just ignores all USB except Keyboard/mouse at boot.

How far into the install process did you get before error? Had you set up accounts?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is PC a brand name or custom build? If Brand name, what make/model? If custom, do you know what motherboard?

Can you get into the BIOS? Windows may have set Secure boot as on. Some motherboards also have a setting called fast boot where it just ignores all USB except Keyboard/mouse at boot.

How far into the install process did you get before error? Had you set up accounts?

Solution