PC keeps crashing at random times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkody2

Reputable
Aug 12, 2016
So I have a custom built (about a year and a half old, ssd, gpu, and PSU are about 6 months old) that has worked flawlessly for me.
However, recently it has decided to crash on me a lot. (probably around 10 times within 1-2 months)
It never blue screens, the screen just turns black then reboots like normal..
I got a diagnostic from previous minidumps that its a hardware failure somewhere, but the only "suspect" was my RAM because I sometimes gets random errors messages about "memory could not be read" or something like that when I shut down my PC.
I did a memory test, and everything turned out to be completely fine.
What is weird though, is my computer has yet to crash under heavy load.. It only crashes when i have a couple google chrome tabs open or something similar...
Today I took apart the computer and re-ran some wires and made sure everything was plugged in properly, cleaned out the case pretty well too (wasn't that dusty to begin with)
However, it just crashed on me once more and its to the point where I am scared to do anything important on my computer because it could just "boom" restart.

Yesterday I decided to reinstall my realtek audio driver because that keeps popping up out of no where for some reason, but that did nothing..
graphics drivers are up to date

I am looking for possible diagnostic procedures to help me figure out what is wrong.
Ways to prevent future crashes.. maybe I downloaded something that the computer didnt like (there are no viruses did a full scan)

My Specs -
GA-78LMT-USB3 Gigabyte MOBO
AMD FX-6300 CPU
GTX 1050TI Gigabyte
1x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
Corsair CX600 PSU
320GB HDD
1TB HDD
240GB SSD (OS Drive)

Minidump file from tonight -
https://app.box.com/s/0i9b3bpnkhejk0muf72na5cdyrzc5lfb

Status