Win 10 bugged updates

nolove131

Commendable
Nov 19, 2017
Hello. I have a problem: I can't install any Windows 10 updates, framework, etc. In Updates & Security section i see that my pc need to update. I click "Install now" and after restart nothing happens, it still shows that my pc need same update. Also, I try install framework 3.5 and after restart still nothing happens. After computer restart always immediately pops up this:
e8ee869277fe7751793caa07801cf591439.png

And when i press "Install this feature" everything installs very fast (4 seconds) and after restart i still get this pop up window. Tell me how to fix that..

Solution
there could be something different in your windows to not allow you to do that. we can do it this way.

go to this site here. download the media creation tool. choose the option to create an ISO and save it to your PC. this is needed for the next step.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

then after its done. open the command console as admin (press winkey+s. type "cmd". press ctrl+shift+enter). type the following below
Code:
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /Source:d:\locationofISOfile /All /LimitAccess
replace d:\locationofISOfile with the actual location of the ISO file you just created.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
this is caused by a start up program that you recently installed. open your task manager. if you remember the last one that you installed try disabling it. the next time you restart this should not popup anymore. you may not have installed it proplery the first time. you can then uninstall this application first. if you do want to reinstall this application, you will need to enable the feature in windows manually.

you press "winkey+r". type "appwiz.cpl". turn on windows features. click on the box for .net 3.5. then try reinstalling the application.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
there could be something different in your windows to not allow you to do that. we can do it this way.

go to this site here. download the media creation tool. choose the option to create an ISO and save it to your PC. this is needed for the next step.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

then after its done. open the command console as admin (press winkey+s. type "cmd". press ctrl+shift+enter). type the following below
Code:
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /Source:d:\locationofISOfile /All /LimitAccess
replace d:\locationofISOfile with the actual location of the ISO file you just created.

Solution