Forum Account Issues -- Need a Mod/Admin

wjkenyon

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
Hello!

I just created this account today and there seems to be some issues with the account itself. Firstly, I cannot change my account password. Whenever I try to I get an error message that states "the connection does not exist." See screenshot. As a matter of fact I cannot log in at all unless I log in via Google login as it will not accept my password.

irqj9uz.png

Note: The email to confirm my account never came and I see no options anywhere in my account to have that email resent, perhaps that is the underlying issue? Checked spam etc, notta. I've been getting other emails though for badges so I know I am receiving them -- using gmail if that helps. I use Chrome as default, but I also tried FireFox and Edge to make sure it wasn't a caching error -- same issue.

Next, I cannot send private messages. There is no option, at all. I wanted to message an admin requesting assistance but that is not possible. See screenshot.

KQgweOT.png

Next, I wanted to input my computer details in my account details, but no option to do so at all. When clicking the edit button for general information there is no option to enter those details. And there is also no edit button in that section of the account details either, so I suspect my account is bugged in some way. See screenshot.

PPdS3cQ.png

Lastly, I wanted to change my username. It just created this username for me when I created the account via Google and this is not the username I want. If I can get some assistance/guidance into that process I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Hey there, sorry for the trouble. It looks like you have a javascript blocker or adblocker turned on. This is causing the "connection does not exist" error message. Try turning off your extensions and trying again.