Command Prompt Pops Up Every Minute

cole-scales

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I know, this is another one of those command prompt problems. I checked all the other questions/threads but really, nothing helped. So I decided to do some digging of my own and found out that (In the task manager) {B5B9688B-6321-8D4B-CB4B-80885E9A1F20} is the thing that's opening every minute (In the history section).

So after that, I head over to actions and found out that it opens a program at C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr.exe /s /n /i: "/rt" "C:\PROGRA~3/64c6c47/3b3f5590.dll"

I tried opening the program, but it just had an error that said I need to insert /s /n /i and some other stuff I didn't understand.

I tried disabling it, but it still keeps opening the program. Im afraid to delete it, because I have absolutely no idea what it is and what it could do.

Please help me, I just want to play CS ;-; (Closes my fullscreen window all the time)

Solution
I would run something like Bitdefender Free on PC and see if it finds anything Defender doesn't

Malwarebytes might also find it.

if not, see if you can expand the description of "C:\PROGRA~3/64c6c47/3b3f5590.dll" to see full path, as it should tell your what entire file path is. Clearly in program files, but where

Colif

Win 11 Master
I would run something like Bitdefender Free on PC and see if it finds anything Defender doesn't

Malwarebytes might also find it.

if not, see if you can expand the description of "C:\PROGRA~3/64c6c47/3b3f5590.dll" to see full path, as it should tell your what entire file path is. Clearly in program files, but where

Solution

TRENDING THREADS