Problem in taskbar

DavidRamos

Prominent
Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys. I just format the PC three times and I have the same problem. In the morning after format the pc is great and I power on in the night the circle spinning a little more time in my account and finally enters the windows. I notice the taskbar have the spinning circle always running and I can’t access my icons and then start menu and if I click the right button the circle apears spinning on the desktop and nothing’s appears. My Windows is the LTSB. Need help please

Colif

Win 11 Master
So its Windows 10 Enterprise? Most installs of it are supported by an IT department, is this your PC or a work one?

I had to look up what LTSB was: Long Term Servicing Branch -
But businesses don’t want all their PCs to constantly get big updates, even if they are delayed a few months. Critical infrastructure like ATMs, medical equipment, and PCs that control machines on a factory floor don’t need whizbang features, they need long term stability and few updates that will potentially break things. A PC operating medical equipment in a hospital room doesn’t need new Cortana updates. That’s what Windows 10 LTSB–the “Long Term Servicing Branch”–is for, and it’s only available for the Enterprise edition of Windows 10.

Are you installing the latest motherboard drivers during each install?

7700k is not a build of Windows. Your version might be something like 1607 or 1704 or something like that, and your build might be something like 16299 or something like that.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did you get this off your School? only ask as I seen someone else with LTSB recently and they got it off their teacher. If you did, I would go back to them and explain you need Windows 10 EDU version, the teacher gave you the wrong thing.