Computer crashes, monitors don't show anything, mouse and keyboard don't respond but computer is still on

jellekool2002

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I recently build my new computer and installed windows on the M.2 drive in the system but know it keeps crashing.
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 1500x
GPU: Kfa2 GTX 1060 6Gb
Motherboard: Asus prime B350-plus
Ram: Team vulcan 8Gb (2x)
M.2 drive: intel 600p Series ssd 128Gb
Harddrive: 1 Tb
Power Supply: 650 Watt

When the computer crashes I get a black screen all the light on my mouse and keyboard turn off, sound stops playing through the speakers but the fans inside keep spinnig and the motherboard led is still on.The pc doesn't respond to anything expect being reset. When I try to find anything in the crash reports the only thing I find is kernel-Power 41 (63) but this message is giving when I press the reset button to reboot. I've tried reinstalling windows but this didn't solve the problem either

Thanks alot.

jellekool2002

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018

I just read the forum, for now i changed it to normal and everything works as normal.
Thanks for helping

SugarPsycho

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015
It sounds like a heating issue like the answer said in the thread i sent, in performance mode it is most likely going to try and get the maximum performance you need which could overheat your system. (I don't know a lot about bios). Your PSU is more than enough do you have water cooling on your CPU or a really good Air cooler?