Issues with BIOS.

magomed112233

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys!

After i installed a Windows 10 update my whole system literally crashed, and i found myself unable to login. However after several restarts, reverts, repairs and other methods the issue is still not resolved but it allowed me to log in into my desktop, but the issue is still not solved i've even looked at other threads but was still unable to fix the problem. Furthermore, im sure its not a hardware issue as boot mode works flawlessly with no issues so it has to be a drive issue but through my own search i found that the issues is caused by the ntoskrlne.exe driver according to BlueScreenViewer and by extension the AiCharger according to my dmp.file. Another peculiar thing is that the moment i charge my pc the cpu heats up and the system just stops, while if i take out my charger and just use the pc without charging it works fine. Nonetheless, here are my dmp files if you guys would like to take a look if needed:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/w6rqsusje88aeve,wjocmal7c8unalt,c98swdgjgjqr5ov/shared. I would really appreciate any help since i've had this issue for 2 days now, and the pc is relatively new and did not have any issues before the update at all.

Solution
Uninstall Aicharger. This can cause the stop error youre getting - 0x9f

Uninstall Mcafee, then use their removal tool to remove the rest of it. You dont need Avast and Mcafee

Mcafee may also be causing this crash