Monitor skips boot screen

lorcav123

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
I bought yesterday Samsung C27f591 and when I turn my computer on picture will show on welcome screen (win10), it skips all boot procedure. How to set it up so I can see boot screen?

lorcav123

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
UPDATE:

I discovered that when I disable Freesync in monitor menu everything is working, I can se BIOS and boot procedure. Why is that? Because my GPU doesn`t support freesync?

Also after I turn on PC and boot into windows I will hear a "connected sound" and after that on my monitor there will be big number "1" like it is identifying display. Any solution to this??

KILLAFROSTBYTE

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014
I know this is a couple months old but I just bought this monitor from amazon and playing around with it Ive also experienced your exact same problem where the boot screen doesnt show when I turn on my PC. It just cycles through HDMI and ANALOUG before the login screen shows up on my windows 10. Disabling freesync does alow the post screen to show but I think this is a limitation of the monitor since I have a 390X which supports freesync so your GPU is not the problem. Also the connected sound with the numbers could be the samsung "EASY SETTINGS BOX" software if you installed that since it acts as an override to the built in display settings on windows. There are also drivers you can install for this monitor but I didnt see any noticable difference by installing this.

TRENDING THREADS