My PC has weird display glitches

SCGAZELLE

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
It looks more like GPU artifacting to me. Can you plug a different device into the monitor and see if it still has the glitching. If it does then its the computer, not the display. Then could you try using a different or integrated graphics to confirm what's at fault?

louiewoolger

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

Thank you for the advice. I plugged in an xbox one with the same HDMI cable and it displayed fine. Do you have any recommendations for resolving this issue?

SCGAZELLE

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016

Then it's probs your gpu. Does your computer have integrated graphics that you can use to confirm it? If so, make sure it is enabled and plug your monitor into that. If it is fine, then it's your GPU at fault. I'm not sure if there is a process to fix it or if that means your GPU is dead. I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to answer that or ask the graphics card subforum.

louiewoolger

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

Okay thank you for the help. I don't have integrated graphics so if there is anyone else who also has an idea as to what the issue is or can reinforce the idea that it's the Graphics card then please tell me.