BSOD: BlueScreenView says it's NTFS.sys

fimpellizieri

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
I've been getting a lot of blue screens recently. I started to get them in my previous system (Windows 7) some 10 days ago and decided I might as well clean install Windows 10 on my PC.
I've got an SSD and an HD. They were both formatted and then I partitioned my HD in two: one would be getting the non-essential program installations, and the other general files (say pics, videos, etc). I then clean installed Windows 10 into the SSD.

During the installation I had to convert the partition style on the SSD from GPT to MBR, and it all worked smoothly. I got Windows 10 up and running, activated it, but the BSODs just kept coming.
I've just now done a Windows 10 'fresh start', which seems to be a sort of official Windows reinstallation, albeit not a clean one. Still the BSODs keep coming.

I've searched for some solution, and while none so far have worked, I found that BlueScreenView seems to be a good tool for debugging these. This is the first crash since I've downloaded it, so here I am.
Now, I'm no super computer savvy and don't really understand what these dumps mean. I was hoping someone could help me understand them or otherwise point me in a direction that could solve these BSODs.
I have included here a zipped folder with various files that might help someone more knowledgeable than me understand what's happening.

Thank you very much

Solution
Well I would start again. Whatever hdd you're going to install windows on, unplug the other hdd first.

Boot from flash drive/dvd, go into setup delete all partitions

Then install windows

What did you use to install windows?

fimpellizieri

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

No to both, alhtough I will note that the hdd I installed windows on did not have any partition on it. The other hdd had two partitions: one was completely blank, the other had files on it (pics, videos, etc.)

fimpellizieri

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
I've decided to use WinDbg Preview as suggested by another user.
It says

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : NTFS.sys ( NTFS!NtfsFreeFcbUsnRecord+784aa )

I just had another BSOD, and this time I got

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SmHpBufferProtectEx+ea )

BlueScreenView does not say NTFS.sys was the culprit this time, but ntoskrnl.exe shows up in red in both dumps.