Windows 10 install blue screen

dewottshells

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
So i've spent A LOT of money into my new build. (about 800 aud)
and after hours and hours of trial and error i finally got windows to install. EXCEPT
I turn it on, and it comes up the the blue windows logo, and then a blue screen. It tells me to go on there website, which does not work, and everyone else who had this problem had it when windows 10 was already installed. After that, it restarts.
After hours of trying to get it work, it fails me.

Everything in my build is a few days old, apart from my motherboard and cpu (i5 650, Ga-h55m-d2h)

Please help me, i've stayed up all night and finally got it to work, then it gives me this.

Thanks, one extremely frustrated guy.

jr9

Estimable
- If you post your full system specs it can help us identify compatibility issues.

- If you go to your C/Windows/Minidump folder, find your dmp files, and upload them, we can look at them all and perhaps see what is causing the blue screens. If you cannot boot normal Windows, try safe mode (f8 on startup to get the ABOM menu, may not work in Windows 10). If you cant get to safe mode or trigger a safe mode startup, you can remove the HDD/SDD and put it into another PC and read it. You can also create a bootable live DVD/USB with something like a Ultimate Boot CD with Mini XP mode or a Linux live CD and run an OS off that and look through your SSD/HDD that way for the munidump files. If your PC blue screened it should create these files automatically.

dewottshells

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
Core i5 650 (used)
Gigabyte ga-h55m-d2h (used)
Seagate 1tb hdd
hyperx 2x4 gb ddr3 1600 mhz (used)
rx 560 (asus dual fan)

The bios, safe boot both refuse to occur, even if i use another keyboard, even if i use another port, even if i use ps2 port, nothing.

jr9

Estimable
You can't even get into BIOS settings? Does it freeze or something? You get to it using the DEL key on your motherboard the Ga-h55m-d2h. Try removing the graphics card and just using your integrated video if you are getting something like a black screen stopping you from entering BIOS settings. If you can't get into BIOS then you have a problem with your hardware and Windows isn't related to your problem.

dewottshells

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
I press DELETE, F1, F8 all the buttons, it just continues ignoring the input.

Ill just save and get an am3+ motherboard and cpu. It shouldn't be the ram, or cpu, its gotta be the motherboard, it was used and abused alot by the previous owner. (swapping systems alot). Thanks for the help anyways.