Microsoft 10 install won't recognize ssd.

gamemaxgladstone

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
I am using a disk install of windows 10 and pretty much right after I click install it says it doesn't have the drivers and to install them now. So i have tried putting both disks that I have that came with my motherboard and ssd and nothing happens. I have tried switching the port the sub is in and it is not on raid. Please help I need it for class. Also usb is not an option. ( left my wallet 2 hours away)

Solution
you did a fresh install on your computer without internet? you shouldve carried with the CD installer for your motherboard as well. it has all the necessary drivers in there. you will need to somehow connect to the internet by LAN coz im sure the default windows driver will work with your ethernet.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
you did a fresh install on your computer without internet? you shouldve carried with the CD installer for your motherboard as well. it has all the necessary drivers in there. you will need to somehow connect to the internet by LAN coz im sure the default windows driver will work with your ethernet.

Solution