Error Code 0x80070570, Just tried to reset Win 10 ended up confused

deleriumprod

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
I've been having frequent problems with stability (Blue Screens, crashes, etc.) and decided that he best thing to do was to stop looking for fixes and just do a fresh install.

I tried to use the windows 10 reset from the OS itself, but this crashed and started saying I couldn't install. So I got my USB and decided to just wipe all the drives, delete the partitions, and just do a fresh install direct from the USB.
about 50% of the way through of preparing files it crashes and says as in the title "error code 0x80070570" I looked it up, had bad luck finding anything on it and decided to post here.

I'll post my specs here, and would rather find out how to fix it myself rather than take it into best buy or office max. I'm relatively new to building PCs, keep in mind.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x
RAM: 16gb 3200mhz
Storage1: Crucial 275gb m.2 ssd
Storage2: Seagate 2tb
GPU: Rx 570
Motherboard: Asus B350-F Strix

only specs that really matter, I presume.

I need some fixes soon as I don't have much time this week, due to school and other things happening.

Thank you guys,

Delerium

Solution
Try another USB installer, could be the installer is corrupt itself. How old is the installer? Did you make it recently?

DO you have latest BIOS?

In the meantime, if you're installing Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a desktop, we suggest that you unplug all unnecessary accessories such as an external hard drive, printer, webcam and any device which is using a USB port in order to prevent errors caused by hardware conflicts and incompatibility. Try to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit using a single stick of RAM.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/error-code-0x80070570-when-installing-windows-10/2631cbc3-bbd4-4c79-acf3-49af0f1f0cae

Which BSOD were you getting?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try another USB installer, could be the installer is corrupt itself. How old is the installer? Did you make it recently?

DO you have latest BIOS?

In the meantime, if you're installing Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a desktop, we suggest that you unplug all unnecessary accessories such as an external hard drive, printer, webcam and any device which is using a USB port in order to prevent errors caused by hardware conflicts and incompatibility. Try to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit using a single stick of RAM.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/error-code-0x80070570-when-installing-windows-10/2631cbc3-bbd4-4c79-acf3-49af0f1f0cae

Which BSOD were you getting?

Solution