Network providers vs new company vs public arena

ianbennie77

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
Is it just the night owl or is moving to a new provider getting people down I know the big thing with these guys is you can go online and answer all these questions to keep customers off the phone to hook up there new client BUT over the years i am spending more time on the blower getting a new ISP provider because of slack company service management and it always ending up contacting someone in a foreign country to be led on a goose chase back to my own country these ISP providers want your credit card details and your infomation but when it comes to you receiving your new sim card and what comes out of your bank account i am less online and more on the phone wondering if ive been scammed

Any one had the same issues its 2018 for F@@ks sake

I can't make out what your post is about, you may want to re-word things and put it in proper sentences. From what I can understand, something about swapping ISPs, but exactly what is happening is lost among random thoughts.

ianbennie77

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017

Yeah well pretty hard to word something without naming names anyway too angry to explain sorry if this post isnt clear

TRENDING THREADS