Primary monitor works fine, secondary has green-red-blue pixels moving around

ziyo02

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I have an ASUS GTX 1070 Turbo as my GPU. My primary display is a Samsung LE32C530F1W (works fine) and I got a secondary display, an ASUS VS247HR. And when soon as I connect it into my HDMI port, it does this: GPU's HDMI, whatever HDMI cable I use, or whatever HDMI port I use on the GPU. But if I connect it to my CPU's HDMI port, as seen here CPU's HDMI, works perfectly! In the BIOS, the GPU is the main display unit, and if I turn off of the CPU's GPU, the problem will be still the same. It looks like it can't render the colors normally. What could I do?

ziyo02

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
No. That's not the problem. I kept switching the port and the cables. and the pixels still will be there. Both of the HDMI ports are working fine

So it only happens when 2 HDMI connected to GPU, and no matter which monitor is connected to which port (or cable), the problem always appears on ASUS? That would rule out bad monitor, bad cable and bad ports. What is left is Nvidia control panel settings - I think you should look there.

ziyo02

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm. Looks like you set me on the right way. I changed the resolution from it's native (1920x1080p) to 1920x1080i. The pixels gone, but the screen is a bit jumpy. The refresh rate went down from 60 to 30 Hz too.

ziyo02

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Looks like it's something else. Maybe the GPU doesn't like both monitors at 1920x1080 @60 Hz? Or just it's don't like the ASUS monitor.(Same manufacturer, never seen anything like this)