Tom's Hardware 2018 Best In Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We spent CES 2018 shuttling between hotel meetings and, occasionally, braving the Las Vegas Convention Center show floor to scope out the latest gear. What follows is a list of superlatives--our picks for the best (and worst) from the trade show.

Tom's Hardware 2018 Best In Show : Read more

kinggremlin

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009

What? Since when has NVidia announced new generations of video card at CES? 1080 was announced in May, 980 in September, 780 in May, 680 in March...

If one was to guess, look for Nvidia to have their typical special event to announce the 2080 in May.

I like the Analog Gaming Keyboard. However, wouldn't it be sufficient to just do analog on WASD and arrow keys? At least, that's all I'd want on a cheaper variant. I guess you might want it on Space, L-Ctrl, or a couple others. I can definitely see a high end model that does it on all keys (you might want C, E, F, G & Shift frequently as well) and a lower end that only does WASD.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

Yeah, that's a good point. And that's more or less what CM did here with Aimpad's tech. But if you're doing a few, you may as well do them all... like Wooting: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/wooting-one-analog-mechanical-keyboard,5124.html

Status
Not open for further replies.